History

The life of St Paul's began in 1892 with the building of the Mission Hall. Weddings have been performed from 1897 until the present day and the Marriage Register is kept with the Parish Records. The foundation stone of the present church was laid on 23 August 1905. The church choir was established not long after the First World War and has continued to the present day. In the mid 70's St Pauls combined with St John's Fremantle; on 30th June, 1997 St Pauls was re-established as a parish in its own right.

Using Our Facilities

Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals

Community Precinct and the Hall